Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most Epic Rsps. 24/7

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunt3d

Hunt3d

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Empty
PostSubject: -Hunt3d's signature shop- :)   -Hunt3d's signature shop- :) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 am

HMMM! I'm pretty decent at making sigs and avatars but i won't make you pay! any size donation is accepted and appreciated Smile Just tell me what you want and i'll do it(no animations)

Examples!
-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Hunt3d-2

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Th_yeah

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Ryan

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Amir-1-2

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Amir-2-1

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Th_Amiravatar

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Narwals

Back to top Go down
Danny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hunt3d's signature shop- :)   -Hunt3d's signature shop- :) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm

They're alright I guess. The rendering is pretty shit on the first one, but other than that it's okay. Like the second one, nothing wrong with that. 3rd one looks really simple but I love it Smile. 4th one is the same Smile. Like the background you added, the person is actually rendered properly there Smile. Like the fading sorta effect on the 5th. it might just be me, but on the 6th, I find it hard to read whatever it says on it, could be my retarded eyes. Not the best of backgrounds but I guess you're just a starter Smile.

Personally, my favourite one out of these is the 3rd one, I'll show you how a real sig is done Smile

Last edited by Danny on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narwals

PostSubject: Re: -Hunt3d's signature shop- :)   -Hunt3d's signature shop- :) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:11 pm

thanks for the sig hunt3d i love it but if i may change the lettering color? i hope you dont mind
Back to top Go down
Danny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -Hunt3d's signature shop- :)   -Hunt3d's signature shop- :) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Don't faint guys, this is pretty crazay shit.

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Naruto_sig_Made_by_lavas-1

Took me a while to do this. If you rip this, I'll kick the shit out of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Hunt3d's signature shop- :)   -Hunt3d's signature shop- :) Empty

Back to top Go down

-Hunt3d's signature shop- :)
Page 1 of 1