Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most Epic Rsps. 24/7

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Improved the forums :)

Go down 
+2
Mason
Danny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny
Admin
Admin

Improved the forums :) Empty
PostSubject: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 pm

been working on the forums, if there are any suggestions that you'd like to make, post it in the suggestion section!! Yeah, I've really worked on them. idk what Justin, that retard was doing but anyway woooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Mason
Donator
Donator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:31 pm

lol, yeah that kid was something else.
Back to top Go down
Amir
Owner
Owner
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:02 pm

i liked the other kid he lasted longer in bed i mean Oo i said this so i get more posts...
Back to top Go down
https://epicraverz.forumotion.com
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 pm

keep up the good work....
Back to top Go down
Mason
Donator
Donator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:42 am

Amir wrote:
i liked the other kid he lasted longer in bed i mean Oo i said this so i get more posts...

lol, amir. your a noodle!
Back to top Go down
Danny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Amir wrote:
Just modify your post count? Simple.

Thanks Ryan, I didn't do such a big thing, only made new categories.
Back to top Go down
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Well I'm new and I hope that your server will win me as a part of your community:D I had to say that here cause there was no Introduction Page Sad
These are my suggestions:
Introduction Page
Add some rules to your ingame and forum rules (most people know them but it will add to the professionalism that this forum has)
Guide Section (Gives me something to post regulary Very Happy)
FAQ section (Not sure what to put in there but I'm sure that you can think of something)
Conversations (I like a good debate)
Interest (I like to post in these sometimes)
Maybe some sub categories in the clan section (I think this will add more professionalism to your forum)
Get rid of that aweful chat thing (In my opinion no good server has one and for good reason)
An Introduction/Thankyou For Joining Section (Just to give it a Welcoming Impression)
A list of the staff here (The current way is so mundane an actual thread for that would make things far better)

If I think of anything else I'll post Very Happy This is constructive opinions so don't take it personally I think you did a good job at it. Just needs some work that's all.
Back to top Go down
Father Christmas

PostSubject: Re: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:26 pm

YAY! IMPROVED..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improved the forums :)   Improved the forums :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Improved the forums :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EpicRaverz :: Epic Raverz Latest News / Information-
Jump to: