Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most Epic Rsps. 24/7

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prices FOR DONATING

Go down 
+2
james terry
Amir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amir
Owner
Owner
Amir

Prices FOR DONATING Empty
PostSubject: Prices FOR DONATING   Prices FOR DONATING EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 am

First of all im going to say donating for staff is a maybe i must now ur trusted. otherwise its

$20/40m rsgp. for mod
$38/ 65m rsgp. for admin
$55/ 85m rsgp. co-owner

when we get 25+ players online i will remove donating for staff atm i have to for the vps management etc.

$10/ 16m rsgp. for 15 donar points = 20 chances at the box. includes donar benefits for example extra money earned at stalls and 3 donar shops.
the box gives different kinds of things torva divine elly bandos d claws chaotic etc etc so its really good

$3/5m rsgp for 3 99's of your choice.

$5/ 8.5m rsgp. for donator status and 5 donar points.

I will not Take Any rs accounts, if you want to donate an account please sell it and donate the $$. or sell for rsgp.

[color:6a7f=red]I REPEAT ALL DONATIONS GO TO VPS HOSTING MANAGEMENT ETC ALL LEFTOVER MONEY WILL BE LEFT IN PAYPAL FOR WHEN VPS RUNS OUT! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://epicraverz.forumotion.com
james terry

PostSubject: Re: Prices FOR DONATING   Prices FOR DONATING EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 am

i could donate for donar poisition but my freind needs to give me my 9mill back on rs to give to you
Back to top Go down
Amir
Owner
Owner
Amir

PostSubject: Re: Prices FOR DONATING   Prices FOR DONATING EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:45 am

ok cool
Back to top Go down
https://epicraverz.forumotion.com
Danny
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prices FOR DONATING   Prices FOR DONATING EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:13 am

You misspelt Donor. How about put in a new VIP rank, so people have exclusive features and some cool commands like ::teleto, ::skiller , maybe gets some skiller skills that you can't get, VIP gear, Increased xp gained per mob, maybe keep more items when you get killed than an ordinary player.

The extra money gained from stalls is a great Idea! Maybe the VIP rank could be better than the Donor rank, therefore costing more.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Prices FOR DONATING   Prices FOR DONATING EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:51 pm

I am new to this server but donating for Moderator/ Administrator is a very bad idea unless you're just in this private server for $.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Donator
Donator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Prices FOR DONATING   Prices FOR DONATING EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 pm

he did that, so itll be easier for vps
but he is taking it away when population grows
Back to top Go down
farbiio

PostSubject: runescape mems pins?   Prices FOR DONATING EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:05 am

what about donating runescape mems pins? i can get 1 every 15 minutes burzz, andi db emore than happy to donate those
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prices FOR DONATING   Prices FOR DONATING Empty

Back to top Go down

Prices FOR DONATING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: EpicRaverz :: Donating-
Jump to: